Saturday 2 April 2011

Music Survey

Case u haven't noticed, I've gotten addicted to surveys.....might make a blog on surveys soon, lol!

Do you like country music? How’s this: NO!

If yes, who's youir favorite artist? I said no !!

Is 80's Rock still "hip"? ...How the hell should I know?,,,

How do you think music originated? I just think music is awesome =D

Should Weird Al just stop? I have an idea : Stalk him, get his number, and then ask him

Do you own an iPod? No *cries*

Have you ever listened to "Swing" music? I will now...

Who is your favorite band/singer? Simple plan, Green Day, All-American Rejects, The Afters, Black Veil Brides, etc

Is hip hop getting old? YEAH IT IS!

Whats the best music to use in a comedy movie? .......................................Squirrels?......................

Do you know who Steven Tyler is? No! WHO IS HE?! Is he fit?!

Who is he? i have no clue

Who sings "I'll Walk"? GAWD I KNEW THIS NOW I FORGOT!

Is James Brown your idol? Hell no

How many times do you listen to music a day? All throughout the daaaay baby! YEAH!

Is this survey boring you? Yes, as a matter of fact, it is

Is headbangers ball still cool? ...somehow this question scares me though I have no idea what that is...

Do you prefer emo music or hip hop/R&B/Rap? EMO!

Why? Cause Emo music is HAWT!

If Chris Brown came to your door what would you do? KICK HIS ASS!

What concerts have you been to? None

Do you think boybands should make a comeback? YEAAAH!!!!!

Do you think any other NSYNC guys are gay? Dunno

If so, which ones? Your mum! XD

Should Ozzy Osbourne take a speech class? LOL!!!!!!! TOTALLY!

No comments:

Post a Comment